In June of 2014, I will be relocating to Rochester, New York! I am so excited about this move, and even more excited about some new things happening with my business!
That being said, I am pleased to announce Nicole Caywood Photography’s spokesmodel program for the graduating class of 2015!!
I am now accepting applications for my senior spokesmodel program. All current juniors who will be graduating in 2015 in the Fairport, Brighton, Pittsford, Penfield, and Henrietta areas are eligible to apply.
Here’s what you need to do:
– be super outgoing, fun, and willing to talk about your experience with Nicole Caywood Photography to ALL of your friends!
-get your parents permission to apply
-send an email to email@example.com that includes your name, age, hobbies, extra curricular activities, and a current photo of yourself
Here’s what you’ll get if you’re chosen:
-a full (1-2 hour) senior session with Nicole Caywood Photography ($125 value)
– gallery with 25-30 images
-disk of 10 watermarked, lo res images for internet use ( $200 value)
– “rep cards” with your photos and my info on them to pass out to your friends
-an opportunity to get ALL of your hi-res images for FREE and other HUGE referral incentives!
Here’s what’s expected of you:
– have your photos taken before the 2014 school year starts
– use one of your photos as your Facebook profile picture throughout the entire school year
-plaster your photos all over your Facebook/Instagram/other social media sites
-hand out your “rep cards” to all of your friends at school (you will earn your incentives through each rep card brought back to me)
I will be choosing 2-3 spokesmodels per high school. I want to really get to know each of my models and make this a really fun experience for everyone! I am so excited about this, and I hope you all are too! I can’t wait to hear from you